Finesse Financial Solutions
Thank you for visiting Finesse Financial Solutions.
We undertake to provide you with the help you need to restore your financial wellness ... and peace of mind.
Contact us now or simply complete our online application form and submit together with the required documents for complete peace of mind.
We undertake to:
- Decrease your loan repayments to an affordable amount by negotiating the lowest interest rates and service fees possible.
- Provide you with protection in terms of Section 86 of the National Credit Act which incorporates:
- Protection from litigation being initiated.
- Protection of your assets.
- Protection of your credibility.
- No more harassment from credit providers/attorneys/debt collectors
- Enable you to maintain a reasonable lifestyle by incorporating your living expenses into your budget.
- Enable you to become debt-free within a reasonable period of time.
- Handle the entire process on your behalf without you having to interact with creditors, attorneys or the courts at any stage.
- Issue Clearance Certificates once you have repaid all your debts and we will notify all credit bureaus accordingly.
All you have to do is make a single monthly payment via the nominated payment distribution agency for onward transmission to your credit providers as per the new arrangement.
You will receive personal, professional advice from Romie, who is our qualified principal debt counsellor, registered with the National Credit Regulator in terms of the National Credit Act - NCR Registration Number NCRDC1262. We were voted top 5 boutique debt counsellors in 2016 and top 10 debt counsellors in 2017.
We subscribe to the ‘ DEBT COUNSELLING TASK TEAM RULES’ - we can therefore guarantee you the best concessions possible. You have our firm assurance that personal financial information disclosed will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. We can handle the entire application process via e-mail/fax and telephone if necessary, for your convenience
Assist South Africans who are affected by debt to realistically assess their financial situation and to work out a suitable repayment programme, helping clients to repay their debts while retaining their assets and enjoying a reasonable lifestyle.
Utilise my knowledge, experience and skills to combat over-indebtedness, and promote a culture of responsible financial management in our society, with a view to reducing financial stress.